Re: dynamic traders

PureBytes Links

Trading Reference Links

You can join this group free 30 days. There are discussions of different
software
by proficient knowledgeable users. Like Advance Get,Trade
Advisor98,Delta,Even Astrology and also the Dynamic Trader program. Maybe
you can inquire over there.
Omega list is more specific for Omega product users only.

Email to Alan Sears to inquire.  asears@xxxxxxxx

Disclaimer: Just am a member of that list