GEN = DYNAMIC TRADERS SOFTWARE & NEWSLETTER

PureBytes Links

Trading Reference Links

      Hi RT's

       Has any one had any experience with Dynamic Trader's Group, Inc.
software and training course?  The info on there web site
(www.dynamictraders.com) looks interesting but is full of the usual hype (89%
accuracy, dynamic new system, guaranteed to make money, etc.)  The price
seams fair at $900.00 + cost of weekley and/or monthly newsletter, but I did
not see a money back guarentee, so I am reluctant to try it without the
opinion(s) of users (former users).

        Particularly what are its strengths and weeknesses.  They claim it
will give signals on any widely traded investment, including widely held
stocks, Hmmmm?

                                                    Thanks,
                                                         Ray Raffurty