Re: Dynamic Traders Software VS Fibonacci Trader?

PureBytes Links

Trading Reference Links

I've had Dynamic Trader for a little under a month - it is a methodology,
software, and educational program all rolled into one. Cost is $1725. In
over a decade of working with all manner of material and techniques, DT is
without question the most complete and professionally prepared approach to
trading I have seen. It comes with 3 thick manuals plus six months of weekly
reports (20-30 pages each). I've been at it for 3 weeks full time and have
barely scratched the surface - there are many months, if not years, of
serious work ahead to master the techniques. It is not appropriate for those
seeking the holy grail, those seeking indicator based solutions, or those
who seeking automatic trading instructions from their computer. The
techniques are relatively structured but discretionary. While applicable to
any widely traded securities, the examples and weekly reports are geared
exclusively to futures. Robert Miner has proven to my satisfaction that he
is a professional trader, educator and businessman in every sense of the
word. I wish I had been smart enough to look for something like this when I
started trading!

Earl